Skip To Content

1326 Slack Street , A

Pea Ridge, AR 72751
  • $1,750
  • STATUS: Active
  • ON SITE: 39 Days
  • MLS #: 1269118
$1,750
  • 0
    BEDS
  • N/A
    ACRES
  • 0
    BATHS
  • 0
    1/2 BATHS
  • 1,500
    SQFT
  • $1
    $/SQFT
Neighborhood:
Type:
Commercial-Lease
Built:
2023
County:
Area:

School Ratings & Info

Description

TWO MONTHS FREE if a lease is signed before May 1st! 14' tall overhead door at this +/- 1,500 SF new construction Flex/Warehouse/Office space in Pea Ridge, AR! Perfect for those needing a place to store, manufacture and or sell their product all in one place! Have an office/retail area in +/- 25% of the space and your warehouse or service garage in the remaining +/- 75%. Includes one overhead door and a main entrance door. Offices, bathrooms, or other necessary buildout can be negotiated. Need additional space? New construction storage units on site are also available to give you extra room to store your supplies. Save time and gas by having everything you need for your business in one convenient location!



© 2024 Northwest Arkansas Board of Realtors, Inc. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or McNaughton Real Estate. Data last updated: 2024-04-04T00:26:30.907.
www.allnwahomes.com/homes/148422930
Print Image

1326 Slack Street , A Pea Ridge, AR 72751

  • Price: $1,750
  • Status: Active
  • On Site: 39 Days
  • MLS #: 1269118
0
Beds
0
Baths
0
½ Baths
N/A
Acres
1,500
SQFT
$1
$/SQFT
2023
Built
Neighborhood:
36-21-30-PEA RIDGE
County:
Benton
Area:
Benton
Property Description
TWO MONTHS FREE if a lease is signed before May 1st! 14' tall overhead door at this +/- 1,500 SF new construction Flex/Warehouse/Office space in Pea Ridge, AR! Perfect for those needing a place to store, manufacture and or sell their product all in one place! Have an office/retail area in +/- 25% of the space and your warehouse or service garage in the remaining +/- 75%. Includes one overhead door and a main entrance door. Offices, bathrooms, or other necessary buildout can be negotiated. Need additional space? New construction storage units on site are also available to give you extra room to store your supplies. Save time and gas by having everything you need for your business in one convenient location!
Exterior Features

Frontage Length 230' Levels One Lot Features Central Business District City Lot Other See Remarks Parking Features Parking Lot Road Frontage Type Main Thoroughfare

Interior Features

Basement None Basement YN No

Property Features

Availability Date 2024-06-01 Current Use Mixed Use Possible Use Automotive Manufacturing Mini Storage Office Other Placeof Worship Retail Warehouse Property Sub Type Warehouse Rent Includes Insurance Taxes Special Listing Conditions None Tenant Pays Cable TV Electricity Gas Sewer Taxes Telephone Water Year Built Details New Construction

Listing provided by Keller Williams Market Pro Realty Bentonville West: 479-231-1355.


© 2024 Northwest Arkansas Board of Realtors, Inc. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or McNaughton Real Estate. Data last updated: 2024-04-04T00:26:30.907.
 
https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/arkansas/orig_boomver_1_1269118-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/arkansas/orig_boomver_1_1269118-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/arkansas/orig_boomver_1_1269118-2.jpg
Logo
McNaughton Real Estate
4299 W. Persimmon
Fayetteville AR, 72704